For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998 our data controller is 24fingers Ltd. For any enquiries or requests regarding data collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org
This policy is effective 23rd June 2019.
1. Information we may collect from you
We may collect and process the following information about you:
- a) Information you provide to us when completing a form on our website, telephone or email correspondence.
- b) We may collect data on the site visit including pages viewed, demographic, traffic and location data.
‘Cookies’ are small pieces of information that are sent to your computer and stored on your hard drive. Cookies are used on our website for advertising, insights and measurement purposes. This information does not identify you personally. Your computer system may allow you to switch off cookies (please refer to your manual/help information).
How is your information used?
We may use your information to:
- Send you details of products and services we believe you may be interested in, via email or phone
- Improve our products and services
- Deliver relevant advertising on new products and services we believe may interest you via email or phone
- Inform you of any changes to our website, products or services.
How is your information stored
24fingers collects data and stores it securely for the purposes described above. We review our retention periods on a regular basis. By providing your personal data to us, you agree to the storage of your information.
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal information for marketing purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by checking or unchecking certain boxes on the forms we use to collect your data. You can also exercise the right at any time by contacting us at email@example.com
Third party links
Disclosing Your Information
Access to information
The Data Protection Act 1998 gives you the right to access the information that we hold about you. Please note that any demand for access may be subject to payment of a fee of £10 which covers our costs in providing you with the information requested. Should you wish to receive details that we hold about you please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org